Self-Prep Taxes

Did you know you can file federal and state returns for free if your income in 2018 was $66,000 or less? You can file online today with or with Arkansas Asset Builders’ software!

Indulge in free tax filing with MyFreeTaxes
No really, it’s free!

Have a question or need help while you are preparing your return? MyFreeTaxes offers FAQ pages as well as support from IRS-certified tax volunteers. Check out info at You can also call Arkansas Asset Builders at 501-503-2123 and leave a message with your tax question.

To e-file your tax return or other electronic forms, you must verify your identity with your Self-Select PIN or Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) from last year’s tax return. You and get help looking up your prior year AGI on the IRS website: