2020 Tax Site Hours and Location
February 1 – April 15, 2020
Faulkner County Library
1900 Tyler Street
Conway, AR 72032
We accept both appointments and walk-in clients during these hours. We do not allow drop-offs but instead provide face-to-face service. Families are welcome and encouraged to enjoy the library facilities while you wait. Call (501) 503-2123, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or message us on Facebook to make an appointment or for more information.
Arkansas Asset Builders is a partner in the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program. VITA services are provided by IRS-certified volunteers and are available to qualifying individuals and families whose annual income is less than $55,000, households with disabilities, or limited-English speaking households.
Taxpayers (and spouse, if filing jointly) must bring the following items in order for your taxes to be completed:
- Proof of identification (photo ID)
- Social Security cards (or ITIN letters) and birth dates for everyone on your tax return,
- Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-MISC) from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- Information about any other income or expenses to be included in your tax return, such as self-employment or higher education
- Checking, savings, or prepaid card account and routing numbers for direct deposit
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number
- Forms 1095-A, B and C, Health Coverage Statements
- Health Insurance Exemption Certificate, if received
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- Copies of income transcripts from IRS and state, if applicable
If filing jointly with your spouse, both individuals must be present in order to complete the tax return. Certain complex tax situations are outside the scope of the VITA program. See the IRS website or our poster at the library for more info.
Please be advised that the site operating hours, volunteer availability, and services offered are limited. Your patience and understanding are appreciated.