2020 Tax Site Hours/Location
February 1 – April 15, 2020
Faulkner County Library
1900 Tyler Street
Conway, AR 72032
Arkansas Asset Builders is a partner in the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program. Our tax preparation services are provided by IRS-certified volunteers and are available to qualifying individuals and families with:
- 2019 household income less than $56,000,
- Taxpayers with disabilities, or
- Limited-English speaking households.
Make an Appointment
Families with children will be given priority appointments during the month of February. We also accept walk-in clients as time and space allow. Drop-off service is not available at this time.
Unique Tax situations
We serve ITIN holders as well as those who need to apply for or renew an ITIN. Tax assistance services are available in Spanish and English.
We also serve international students and scholars who receive scholarships, stipends, or job-training wages.
Certain complex tax situations are outside the scope of the VITA program. See the IRS website or our poster at the library for more info. For example, we cannot prepare tax returns with farm income, rental property, or self-employment involving inventory or claiming a home office deduction.
Taxpayers (and spouse, if filing jointly) must bring the following items in order for your taxes to be completed:
- Proof of identification (photo ID)
- Social Security cards (or ITIN letters) and birth dates for everyone on your tax return,
- Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-MISC) from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- Information about any other income or expenses to be included in your tax return, such as self-employment or higher education
- Checking, savings, or prepaid card account and routing numbers for direct deposit
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number
- Forms 1095-A, B and C, Health Coverage Statements
- Health Insurance Exemption Certificate, if received
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- Copies of income transcripts from IRS and state, if applicable
If filing jointly with your spouse, both individuals must be present in order to complete the tax return.
Please be advised that the site operating hours, volunteer availability, and services offered are limited. Your patience and understanding are appreciated.